Wednesday, July 7, 2010

An Idle Mind...Is A Devil's Mind

It's been a week now since I'm not working. I missed my office life of waking up early, the bustling traffic, my colleagues joy and laughter and my work.

I should feel a blast for not working but I feel otherwise. I feel I don't accomplish anything in a single day except sleeping and eating. Everyday, I'm feeling restless waiting for the day when will I start work.

Thank God, for the blogging and FB that keeps me sane. Also for the daily local program news and constant gossip with my neighbours at my flat.

I've been sending my applications online and have been attending numerous job interviews. One thing I hate is the period of waiting. Waiting for them to call for interviews and their confirmation whether I'm hired. Aarrgh...

Tomorrow will be another slow day. I do hope that I will get confirmation from the last interview.

Ps. An idle mind is a devil's mind.

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Hope u get a good job soon!!

sexyjessie said...

Renaclaire:PTL! Just received a job confirmation, will only be starting after 21st July.

In the meanwhile, will try to look get a part time job or else just laze around.

Kenny De said...

mudahan u dapat kerja cepat sis :) God Bless You..have a nice day