Sunday, July 18, 2010

Buy 1 Get 1, 50%



It was about time for me to replenish my source of hobby. I'm reading my last book, Digital Fortress by Dan Brown and I realised that I was running out of books to read.

So, I decided to buy more fiction books. I can go to a second hand shop to rent some good books which are much cheaper but I don't really like it. I loved the fresh and the smell of every fresh page turned.

So, I decided to go to Borders at Queensbay Mall to get some good read. One thing I loved about this bookstore is they are always offering books promotion and discounts.

I went there and at the entrance there were stacks of books displayed.
Buy 1 Get 1, 50% caught my eye. The books displayed were not the latest fictions but most of them were the old title and publications. They are quite good pick to read.

I browsed through and I picked 2 books. One was Goodnight Beautiful http://www.blogger.com/www.amazon.co.uk/Goodnight-Beautiful-Everybody-secrets-somebodys/dp/0751539813 by Dorothy Koomson and Paths of Glory http://www.blogger.com/www.jeffreyarcher.co.uk/paths-of-glory.htm by Jeffrey Archer.

The total for these 2 books cost me only RM54.65. Isn't that damn cheap? I'm going to enjoy my reading.

Ps. When comes to books, I don't mind spending any amount.

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

if u go KL, then visit bookxcess.. they have cheap books there.. or u can go to their blog.. they can send u the books u want too.. www.bookxcessblog.com
i won a book recently in their blog.. :)

Unknown said...

No need to go KL for cheap books lah,,, go to Leo bookstores in Island Plaza,,,,,, Hard covers can be cheap..

sexyjessie said...

Renaclaire:Thanks for the website, I will visit them.

Eugene:Thanks for finding a new bookstore. I'll definately will visit Leo bookstores.