Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dental Xperience

Ouuch...When I bite on my left side and drinking with cold water, I had a sharp pain. Thought my tooth was experiencing some sensitivity.

I ignored it quite a while until the pain came back again. I thought there must be a cavity and made an appointment with my dentist.

The last I went to the dentist was about 2 years ago, it was when I needed to fix four dentures. The four dentures were located at the upper side next to the molar.

The sound of drilling, the injection, the extracting and the long period of opening my mouth makes me hate to visit the dentist.

This time, I have no choice but to go. I went and told my dentist about the pain. After checking it out, he found out that the pain was from the hole in the old filing of my downside left molar.

He then keep on drilling the old filing out and replaced with new filing. He hopes that this method will solve my predicament, if not he will have to do crowning. And one crowning costs RM450.

It's been 2 days and I can eat well with my new filing. After all, the whole procedure costs RM80.

Dental services in Malaysia can be expensive depends on the type of treatments available. We need to be wise and careful to choose the right dental services and care.

Ps. I rather pay a little more just to get the best and right dental care. Do you agree?

2 comments:

wenn said...

i need to visit my dentist too.

sexyjessie said...

Wenn:U better, don't wait till have some pain like me.