Sunday, August 16, 2009

What have I done to deserve this?

I was completely shut out today when I called my boyfriend over the web cam. Thinking he couldn't hear me and see me, (he was watching TV that time), I called him a few times.

I then called him on his mobile, he didn't answer my call. Called him again, did not pick up my call and on the third try, he switches off his phone!

Knowing that I was still around, he deliberately moves his web cam away from his view, so that I couldn't see him!

After trying and waiting for him for ten minutes, I gave up and locked off skype.

He completely shut me out and I was fuming mad! I don't know what's wrong with him.

I then wrote him an email demanding an explanation of his doing. I really need to know his reasons for all this.

Until now, back in my mind thinking what have I done to deserve this?

I'm contemplating now whether this long distance relationship is worthwhile.

Ps. Can anyone tells me why is he behaving like this? Is he asking for a breakup?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You cant be too good for a bad man, can you?

sexy jessie said...

Eugene, he didn't answer my email and I just broke up via email. It's not worthwhile!