Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This virus knows no man

When I woke up this morning, I had the flu again and cough, being me having the allergy most the time. I was reluctant to go to see the doctor and to take an mc.

Because I'm still a newbie in my company and I wouldn't want to be labelled as someone who's always on mc.

I might have the symptoms of A(HINI) and I could have contacted the virus from my friend in Singapore who visited me yesterday. After much self persuasion, I went to see the doctor.

Before my turn was called, there were two patients were down with cough. After coming out from the doctor's room, they were asked to go to the General Hospital's emergency ward for further screens. Which means that they are suspected of the A(HINI) virus!

The doctor took my temperature and I was fever free! Whew, thank God for that! I was afraid that I will be a suspected case.

No comments: