Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm lazy today...

I'm lazy today to post a specific blog entry, as weekend is approaching in just a few hours. My mind is telling me to rest today.

I'm sure that some of you are eager to look forward toward the weekend. Yeah, 2 full days without work. But to some, like me, tomorrow :( is a working day. Wish that I could wake up like 10am....

My weekend will be spending lots of time in bed, sleepinglah and watching soap drama which I never missed; Grey's Anatomy. Also once a week for sweeping and moping my apartment. I will definitely squeeze in Sat evening for swimming.

On Sunday, I still can't sleep late as I have to go to church service. By the time, I be back home, it is about 2pm, after I had my lunch. Yeah, yeah Christian services are a bit long.

Talked to my boyfriend on web cam for at least 2 hours. After that, more sleep. Night will be approaching and soon enough it's Monday to work.


Have a happy weekend everyone!

Ps. How do you spend your weekend? Is it a fulfilling one? Or just like me lazing around?

No comments: