Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Shortest Post

This will be my shortest post this while. Nothing too unexpected and unbelivable things happen since Monday, whew thank God for that. :)

I will be looking forward to meet my boyfriend this weekend, been missing him for the last past week. We did not meet up because of his busy scheldue.

I too will be looking forward for the coming CNY. Can't wait for family reunion and lots of ang paus.

Ps. Till then, my blogger friends out there, do keep on blogging your entries. I loved reading every of your blogs. Till we meet next week.

6 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

enjoy yourself Jessie.. happy cny!a

Unknown said...

Have fun,Jessie.
take care now.
I am so happy things are working out for you!
hugs
shakira

Unknown said...

meeting up with boyfriend? cool, enjoy every moment of it,ya,,

love ya

Chubskulit Rose said...

Yohooooo, I can smell the love in the air floating around hehehe..

Sexy Jessie said...

Thanks guys, have a great weekend and take care.

:( Sat my bf is busy with his work, but Sunday I must meet up with him. :)

Cas said...

Jessie, hope you're having a fab weekend. Won't be around for a week so here's wishing you a Happy CNY dearie, have a good one! Read your when I'm back *hugs*