Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Joy Was Shortlived...But Then Revived At This Moment

When I came back from that dreadful place, my instinct told me to call another hospital, Loh Guan Lye. I spoke to the HR assistant and there was a vacant as a receptionist.

I told her the eye defect I have and she was not sure whether my predicament will be a hindrance to this job application. Initially, the HR manager was on a CNY vacation.

I then text my dad on what had happened and he called me that he's having a meeting with the Loh Guan Lye, HR manager. I don't think it's coincidental but God's perfect timing!

My dad told the HR manager and she said that my eye defect would not be any problem on this. I was told to meet her personally after CNY.

Ps. I believed this is God's intervention. Praise Him!

4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

All the best to you!! enjoy your CNY!

Unknown said...

Way to go sister,,,,,,,,,,,

Sexy Jessie said...

Renaclaire & Eugene:Thanks guys for your encouragement. Will keep you posted on this.

Enjoy yr CNY too!

rocks said...

Praising God with you!! You deserve the joy and the blessing :)