Thursday, July 9, 2009

School Girl Crush

Thought that I grew out of this thing, but oh boy, did it happened to me this morning. I was coming out from my company's kitchen when he smiled at me and said hello and likewise I returned him. OMG! I fell instantly for him.

From the instant split second, I was captured by his beauty and awe. He was one of the auditor auditing my company's accounts. He's in his 30s, I think, Caucasian, tall and slender, and just good looking. I just drool....

I did managed to see him again when I went up to deliver a hot water bottle for his coffee. And when he came down, our eyes just met for a brief moment. Drool again...

Our eyes met for final time when he said goodbye. Drool drool again....

Even though, he stayed for a while, I do hope that he will come again as my boss was telling me that next Thursday, there will be another auditing. Oh boy, do hope that he will come.

Please, please, I need napkins as I will be drooling by then, lol.

Never thought that I will have a school girl crush, the last was in high school!

Ps. Is there anyone still having crushes?

1 comment:

The Mrs Blogs said...

LOL awww this is too cute :))) I have a crush too, in the form of two male hot celebrities: John Abraham and Peter Andrea, hehe. The boyfriend better not see this post Jessie, hehe.