Thursday, November 18, 2010

XXX...This Place



Two days ago it was Tuesday, I went for a jalan jalan after work since the next day was a public holiday. After rounding the shopping mall, time to head for the food.

My mind was on having soup noodle. I have a few choices, Forever Fresh or Home Recipe. They served quite reasonable and homemade dishes.

Finally, I settled with Home Recipe http://allenooi.com/2008/07/home-recipe-at-prangin-mall/ located at 3rd Floor, Prangin mall. I chose the fish noodle soup which comes with set. The set costs RM9.90 and add RM1.00 for drink. I was waiting for a dessert, it was not served. This time, they opted from their menu.

The large bowl came with noodles, slices of fish balls and fried fish slices, slices of cabbages, carrots and corn. The soup tasted different from the last I had. The soup was added with a hint of cream, it tasted creamy and sweet.

However, the fish balls were not fresh at all and tasted bad. The food is not my money's value. I have to pay another 5% of service tax which comes up to RM10 plus just for a bowl of noodle!


I will not step into Home Recipe again.


Ps. Have you boycotted any eatery which you taught was good?

5 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

yes, i have boycotted many in fact.. too expensive, boycott.. too rude, boycott, not nice, boycott.. hahaha..

Unknown said...

You jalan jalan alone ka,, dear, i like claire, boycott the bad ones out,, have a great weekend and god bless

Unknown said...

Usually i'll give a try! if not nice , bad service and too expensive... Blacklisted lor

sexy jessie said...

Claire & Angeline:Lol...same here, boycotted a few.

Eugene:Nolah, jalan with my sis. Great weekend to you too.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Ouch, maybe it was a recycled food that was served to you. Advance happy Birthday!