Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wedding "Proprosals"

I was shaking my head in disbelief and I'm still trying to believe. I was FB online chatting with someone from Asia. He's a pastor in one of his local church.

We stared chatting innocently and the next thing I got a wedding proposal from him. Wanted to married me and moved here to continue his ministry. I was liked "huh"?

This is not the first time, I got wedding proposals. Most of them are from overseas. They claimed, they're in love with me, wants to marry me...bla...bla...

It may seems to good to be true but there's lots of fraud and scammers out there. I need to be careful not to be fooled.

I enjoyed chatting and flirting with these type of guys. It's a good clean fun.

Ps. Once in a while, we need this just to make our day fun.

5 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

So true, just be careful in dealing with them.. Listen to your instinct!

Reanaclaire said...

100% he is not a pastor :)

sexy jessie said...

Chub:Thanks for advice. I'm very "careful" with this type of
people.

Claire:As a pastor,he shouldn't want to "marry" me. He's so pathetic!

Mom Daughter Style said...

hi, i understand about those scammers.

btw, i followed your blog.

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Pastor like that one ka? hahhahah,