Monday, October 18, 2010

Turning exes into friends...

I've been staying in touch with him which I'm not supposed to. We were connected through FB.

He was my ex. I ended the relationship a year ago because of the long distance.

At first, he did not want to let go of me because he thinks he still in love with me. It's impossible to continue as I don't see any progress in this relationship.

He left me messages but I ignored him totally. Recently, I opened myself to him, accepting as a friend. He wanted me back but I told him that I don't love him anymore and I'm in a relationship now.

I don't hold any grudges against him and neither does he when the relationship ended. We are now good friends just looking for some good company.

You can't be lovers for life, you can be friends.

Ps. Have any of your exes became your good friend?

7 comments:

Rocks said...

Hi Jessie! Yup..My ex boyfriend is a very good friend of mine and also his wife and the rest of his family :) It is nice when you keep the friendship.

Reanaclaire said...

Yes, as long as no grudges hold.. it is good to be frens...

Cas said...

Hey Jess that's great to know. Sadly I dont keep in touch with any of my exes.

sexy jessie said...

Rocks:Glad that you are still in touch with your ex and also his family. :)

Claire:Yeap, shouldn't hold any grudges. Learn to let go but still depends on both sides.

Cas:Too much of a heartache to keep in touch?

Unknown said...

Hi, interesting blog u have...

Unknown said...

None of my exes is my good friend, simply because, most of them hated me ,,hahahahahah.

sexy jessie said...

Angeline:Tks for your drop by.

Eugene:You are too good to be hated. Lol...