Every two to three months, I will frequent to Watson's to buy my purchase of my everyday uses.
Yesterday, I went and bought a total of 7 items which costs me RM101.20. Paid up and went back. Wow, for 7 items the total costs are above RM100 plus, it was costly.
Below are the expensive items:-
1. 800 pcs of WS Cotton buds (They were in packs) - RM8.90
2. 60 pcs of Carefree Ultra thin pantyliners (They were in packs)-RM9.90
3. 1 bottle of SI IV Firm Mask - RM17.90
4. 1 bottle of Simple M/Up Remover - RM19.90
5. 1 pack of BIOR Pore pack - RM12.90
6. 1 pack of C&C Oil control film - RM8.80
7. 1 bottle of Loreal shampoo - RM22.90
Each of these items cost less than RM50 but when total up it's expensive! Besides these items are non branded and non exclusive.
I think that prices of goods are going up unknowingly which affect our ringgit are getting smaller.
Ps. Is it surprising that these 7 items cost RM101.20?