Wednesday, September 8, 2010

10 to 7

When I told my friends that my new office working hours will be from 10am to 7pm, they find it bizzare. So far, I've been working from 8-ish to 6-ish but never at this time.

It's a blast working at this given time. I can wake up at 8am, don't have to struggle with traffic woes and reached work in 20 mins time. Have 10 mins to spare to get a shut eye in my car, lol...

Same goes when I'm going home. Can reached home in 20 mins time too.

Ps. Felt the hours are too long, getting use to it by now.

4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I would love that work sched to if I were you hehehe

Unknown said...

ya lol,, now you can go exercise lol,,, ok?

sexy jessie said...

chubskulit:Yeap, I truly loved it.

Eugene:I even managed to go for aerobics every Thur after work. It's only 5 mins from my workplace.

Cas said...

Wow I envy your timing. I would do anything just to get 1-2 extra sleeping hours in the morning :)