Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Wheels Soon

I've been thinking it's time for me to purchase a new car soon. The car I've been driving has served it's purpose for nearly 12 years now. Because the longer period, I'm keeping my car, the value of my car will be off no value.

I've been taking a good care of this car by taking for repair and maintenance services. There were no major breakdowns except one of late.

Buying a car is easier said than done, I'll have to plan my budget to pay the monthly installments and the period of which I want to service the car loan. The new car I'm planning to purchase will be a small car and economical.

I'm planning to get a new car before end of this year.

Ps. Anyone would want to guess what car will I purchase?

4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

what car model is yours? my son is taking back my 25 yr old proton saga to penang.. hope it still runs.. if not, then maybe can buy over yr car end of this year?

Unknown said...

A Viva

Sexy Jessie said...

Renaclaire:The car I'm driving now is Perodua Kancil 850cc. Sure, I will contact you of you are interested in buying my car.

Eugene:You are right. I'm getting a Viva,

Cas said...

Hey Jessie, congrats on getting a new ride soon. The viva is a good car, don't forget to put up pics and blog it when you get her okie :)