Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rain, rain pls come again


As I looked out at the window this afternoon, it gave a gloomy look. Signalling it will rain. And suddenly, there were gushes of water flowing down from the sky. Came with wind that follow.

Yeap, it did rain, cooling down the earth after 2 months of dry spell. After months of water intolerance and heat wave, the rain did a good job, even though it lasted only 15 minutes.

The air was cooler and as I'm posting my entry now, I can feel the breeze accompany with the fan looking down below my head.

Ps. I can sleep without sweating now. Rain, rain pls come again....

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

not rain rain go away...come again another day... :) hahaha.. yes, ipoh also very hot la..

Unknown said...

looks like the dry spell is going away,,,,good good very very good,,,,,hahahahah

Sexy Jessie said...

Renaclaire & Eugene:Yep, it rain this evening and the weather is cool now.