Sunday, March 7, 2010

My X Comes A Calling...

I've received instant messages for my ex telling me that he wanted to come over to see me. He's coming back from America. I replied telling him that I'm seeing someone now and please don't come and see me.

He replied that he's just taking me as his good friend. I then told my boyfriend and he was cool about it, he did not stop me for seeing my ex.

The last I heard from my ex was 6 months ago. The reason I asked for the breakup is that he just shut me out completely and also because of the long distance. Thought it will work out, but it did not. Many times, he was leaving me messages on my Skype and Wayn instant messages, I just ignored him. I don't want to do with him anymore.

My ex is a nice guy. Even though, technology and phone calls bring us together, there were missing pieces. When I need him, he couldn't be there physically. I'm missing all the dating stuff any normal couple will do. The dates only I have had with is him is through the webcam.

Today afternoon, he called me. We talked for an hour or so, we talked on our lives since we were apart. He's coming back on the March 17th and he wants to see me. I've got a feeling that he's seeking for a reconciliation in which he denies.

I'm still contemplating whether to see him because I don't want to give him any false hope.

When he ends the conversation today, he told me that he loves me?!

Ps. What is he trying to tell me? Loving me as his friend or is he seeking for a reconciliation?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

please forget about our exes who would only want to take advantage of us ya?

take care now,,,,,

Cas said...

My dear, just an advice, I think your ex is looking for some company when he is back. You have a bf now and your focus should be on him. Your ex already hurt you once, if you let him in your life again, who knows what he's capable of doing again. Think wisely before you meet him ya. Take care

Sexy Jessie said...

Eugene and Cas:Both of you were right. My ex wants a reconciliation and boy, he did pick a wrong time for it. I did not and won't let him into my life again ever.

He's just not worth of me.

Unknown said...

Dearest Jessie,
If I am your bf, I would appreciate if you do not meet your ex. EXES are by gone, no need to be friends who LOVES YOU?

Have you a great week!

hugs
shakira

YOU WERE THAT EXCITED?

WE'RE GONNA HOLO-HOLO

CIRCLE OF LIFE

Sexy Jessie said...

Shakira:You are right! My bf would not want me to meet my ex.

Unknown said...

Me got tributes and awards for you!
Please drop by....

hugs
shakira

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE TO STAY. LET'S DANCE!