Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sex Isn't Everything...

The topic of sex came out when my boyfriend and I was talking the other day. I think this topic is interesting when you are dating. He was telling me that mostly women, will leave the husband because of the unsatisfactory sexual satisfaction from their husband. And I responded, I thought the men are the ones who leave?!

Sex is a necessity crave for men and women. When it comes to sex, men usually have sex without emotions. They just long to be satisfy their craving and it's just the part of doing it. I hope I'm right, about this? That's why they can have a non string attached relationship and conquered many women.

Women are emotion creatures and they tend to couple relationship with sex. They want love, communication and faithfullness with it. Aren't we woman greedy? Lol...

I've learnt to understand and finally agreed with my boyfriend when he said that sex isn't everything. It involves communication, love, giving and faithfullness.

Ps. I will definitely satisfy him from now until I won't be able anymore. Hope by then, his sexual appetite won't be as huge as now, lol.

3 comments:

gab's mom said...

LOL.
i think there are men who really involve themselves in sex without emotions but purely lust..

but, i believe that there are also women who are like these men. (just to be fair to the men species)...

also, there are men who only involve themselves in sex when they love the woman they are doing it with.

The Mrs Blogs said...

LOL you're spot on about this Jes. But I believe that men are somehow better lovers to women who they are in love with :)

Breast and Beauty said...

I agree with you that sex is not everything..but when you said "men usually have sex without emotions"....it is absolutely wrong. Sometimes you can say that if you have trouble intimacy with your partner. Keep communicating with your partner to keep warm in your relationship. I have romance tips for you, you can visit my blog.