Friday, December 10, 2010

Snooping Around...

Will/have you snoop on your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend cellphone?

Their cellphones were lying around and s0 happen they are not around. And you thought to yourself, I just scroll down to the last call made and the last call received. Even checking on their messages.

Hmm, just want to know what's the reason they have been returning home late. And the reasons, my calls have been ignored.

The snooping have crossed my mind but I haven't come to do it yet, I think I won't.

Ps. A thought to ponder...happy weekend everyone!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Jess: I have,once a while! O.o

Unknown said...

i no problem one lah,,, my lovely wife no need to snoop, i also no need to snoop hers hahahahah.....


trust ma

sexy jessie said...

Angeline:Once in a while when he's not around?

Eugene:Good for both of you, trust is the main key.

Anonymous said...

never wor. he always let me play with his hp n i do the same too. so not snooping around la that.

Mom Daughter Style said...

my husband's email is always available to me through our computer and we're always together unless we're working so no snooping going around.

sexy jessie said...

GF:Good for both of you that you can check at each other's hp.

MDS:You are like his secretary screening all his mails.

Unknown said...

Jess: Once a while random check lor...is alright btw. He let me see his, and i let him see mine too!

Mom Daughter Style said...

i don't screen his emails. i rarely look at it but it's always available for me to see bec of the way our PC is programmed.

sriyany said...

I have this motto: What they don't know won't hurt them - at least when it comes to hp snooping :P

sexy jessie said...

Sriyani:You do snoop around, from the way you mentioned?

S-H-Y said...

i think if you trust your gf/bf wife/hubby no need to do that I think..