Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Ten Things God Won't Ask...
I would like to share some quotes which forwarded by a friend of mine; they are true enough.
1. God won't ask how what kind of car you drove, He'll ask how many people you drove who didn't have transportation;
2. God won't ask the footage of your house, He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your house;
3. God won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet, He'll ask how many you helped to clothe;
4. God won't ask what your highest salary was, He'll ask if you compromised your character to obtain;
5. God won't ask what your job title was, He'll ask if you performed your job to the best of your ability;
6. God won't ask how many friends you had, He'll ask how many people to whom you were a friend;
7. God won't ask what neighbourhood you lived, He'll ask how you treated your neighbours;
8. God won't ask the color of your skin, He'll ask about the content of your character;
9. God won't ask why it took so long to seek salvation, His arms are always open waiting for you;
10. God won't have to ask how many people you shared, He already knows your decision.
Ps. I could not agreed more with the above quotes, felt bad as I don't practise most of it.... Being selfish, just being human...
Are you being human in all this?