Saturday, September 19, 2009

Random Thoughts

I got ready an hour ago. Waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up for a date, he told me he will be here an hour and yet he did not turn up yet.

I called him and he told he me that he will be here another hour late because he was helping his friend's delivering some Hari Raya stuffs. Sometimes, why he is so kay-poh?

Right now, I'm still waiting....

Got to learn how to be p-a-t-i-e-n-t.

I will be out before midnight and will be back in the wee hours of morning, painting the town red... Lol. The perils of young and being in love.

Ps. I just loved being in this feeling. To all my Malaysian die hard bloggers, enjoy the long weekend ahead, go and paint the town red!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

Hi Jess how did it go? everything's okey I hope

sexy jessie said...

Thanks Lindz for your concern. Everything is great and well.