Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Good, Sad & Tragic


During the long weekend, was a good, sad and tragic. It was good; I went for a shopping spree from Friday to Saturday. Bought a couple of blouses and a dress for RM230.00. Had a sumptious dinner with my sis coupled with chesse cake from Secret Receipe. Total dinner costs was RM63.00. What the hell?! Enjoyed the fruit of my labourlah! The next day, I woke up early to wash and wax my car. And thanks to the hard work of washing and waxing, I was sweating, no need for any extra exercise. I had my chance to enjoy a solid one hour conversation with my boyfriend in the morning wee hours.

It was sad that my dear friend, who's from Europe left on Monday back to his hometown. Might not see him again. Miss him much, tough.

It was tragic when fourteen bungalows in Bukit Antarabangsa were buried in landslide which claimed 5 lives. It could have been avoided if the area was condone off not to build anymore housing projects. The area was only 1.5km away from the Highland Towers tragedy which struck 15 years ago.

P/s An overview of the Bukit Antarabangsa landslide tragedy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

keep washing and waxing your car, save the cuci kereta money and bang on for another shopping splurge.


hahahaha