Friday, October 17, 2008

Stay faithful.....

I did mentioned in my blog, on relationship dated 19 Sept, I would stayed faithful to my boyfriend. I'm glad that I did. The older guy that I mentioned in my 19 Sept blog, appeared again after missing for a month.

It's really hard to maintain and be faithful to a long distance relationship with my bf. I'm trying my best. I mean, I could have say yes to this older guy, but in my heart there's only place for my boyfriend.

I really miss my bf. Each waking hours (when I'm not working), I will be thinking of him. Counting the days I will meet him. Sometimes, I just wish, he's by my side at all times. Well, i guess that sometimes in life, you just can't have everything.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the power of love, is sent from above, i am happy for you my dear god sister....nice one there