Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yeah! I'm An Aunt, finally


After months of waiting in anticipation, my sister-in-law gave birth to a baby girl on 7th July 2008, which 7 is a perfect no. I've yet to see my little niece, but I believe she's just perfect.

My brother, Im sure he was overjoyed, for the first time, he became a dad. Even my parents became grands. Ahemm...well, I became an aunt!

I'm sure that right now, back at home, my parents, my brother and his wife are doting over this little perfect number.

I'm excited about the whole incident and I will be going back end of the month just to see my little niece.

Hmmm, just wonder, when is motherhood is going to hit me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello auntie, congratulations to your ascension

bluesky_xling said...

Congratulations, AUNTIE! hehe...