Friday, June 13, 2008

Goodbye Mr Bala

I've received the shocking news from my flat resident that Mr Bala had passed away on 11 June 2008. I really couldn't believe it, I saw and spoke to him on 8 June. He succumbed to blood clot in his brain. He was my flat chief security for 20 years. You could see him doing his rounds with his assistants and even doing maintenance job. Sometimes, he's at my flat taking guard till wee hours in the morning. He even helped to change my flat tyre once. He's always cheerful, lending an ear to listen to the resident's woes.

Sometimes, it take a tragedy to perk me up. Embrace, learn to appreciate and love the people around you. You might never know that you won't be here tomorrow. Live life to the fullest.

Goodbye Mr Bala, may you rest in piece. We at Taman Seri Damai, really going to miss you. May your spirit continue to watch over us.

No comments: