Monday, April 14, 2008

Unsaved




I witnessed a deadly confrontation last Saturday morning. The large four legged animal showing off it's fangs to the smaller grey coated animal. The larger animal kept barking to the grey coated animal which is a kitten, returning gave a hissed. Suddenly, the dog jammed it's teeth into the kitten. Picking up the kitten the dog swung it's kitten's body a couple of times. Knowing the kitten was badly hurt, I chased the dog away. The kitten was in pain and in shocked. I picked up the kitten and wanted to transfer it to another place fearing the dog will come back. The kitten struggled many times. I decided to place the kitten on the grass hoping it will know how to move away. After a couple of hours, I went back hoping to find the kitten was not there anymore. But eventually, I found the kitten laying down lifeless on the grass. Poor kitten.

No comments: