Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Of Apple Pie and Cheese Cake - Part 1












I been having this craving for weeks. Gosh, it seems that I craved for something that is attainable. I remembered the last time I had an apple pie was at La Manila in Gurney Plaza, Penang. The thought of it now make my mouth water. The one bite I took was full, sweet and juicy, with a little sour mixed leaving behind the soft crumble of the pie in my mouth.

This incident brings down memory lane. The happier time with my siblings making home made apple pie way back in my hometown. We wouldn't mind making the kitchen dirty, just the joy of making the pie. Which brings all hungry stomach were filled once the apple pie was out from the oven hot and ready.

Oh boy, I couldn't wait no more. I'm going down to La Manila to satisfy my craving.

No comments: