Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hopping of the Rabbit


Shopping for new clothes? Done.
Shopping for festive cookies? Done.
Petrol filled up? Done.

Ready to go. I will be going back to my hometown in Ipoh for the Chinese New Year celebration.

Looking forward to have a reunion dinner with my family. Tossing of the symbolic yee sang which brings wealth and prosperity and lots of eating and drinking.

Catching up with brothers, sisters in law, aunts, uncles and cousins.

Ps. May the hopping of the rabbit brings wealth and prosperity. Kong Xi Fatt Chai!

6 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hello Jessie!! Hope you have a great time in IPOh.. do send me an email if you need me.. ahahahahah....

Unknown said...

Jess: Travel safely and Gong Xi Fa Cai to you too!

suituapui said...

Qong Xi Fa Cai to you and your family. Drive safely and take care.

sexy jessie said...

Claire:Ya, I will send u an email of I need u, ah. U have a great time too.

sexy jessie said...

Angeline & STP: Prosperity greetings to you and your famiy. Kong Xi Fatt Chai!

Cas said...

Hope you're having a blast. Update us on how your spent your CNY.