Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm sorry, folks...

I'm late, folks. Sorry for that. I'm still so busy for this past few weeks at work.

Calling students to remind them to pay off their outstanding fees that are due. Today, I've have to update and to print out the outstanding monthly report.

I will update my blog in a few day's time, it's a promise.

Ps. Manage to visit some of you, my friends. To those who I have not visited for a long time, hold on, I will be back soon.

Pss. Go to get back to work now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you take care ya, will be waiting once you update,the most important thing is do finish your job nicely,,,,

Unknown said...

No worry Jess. Take ur own sweet time. I'll be always here waiting for you! Lol....

suituapui said...

Take your time. Don't forget to drop by mine when you have the time... LOL!!!

Mom Daughter Style said...

i agree, take your time. no pressures.