Friday, January 7, 2011

Got your bonus?

Just had my company meeting yesterday. And it's the meeting when my company announce it's performances whether surplus or deficient. Also the time when the company will declare it's bonuses for staffs.

Usually, bonuses are paid according to the company performances. Unfortunately, my company is not making expectant profit last year. Which means less bonuses. The bonuses will be paid out little more or less than last year.

As for me, I'm still a newbie, I will get perhaps a few hundred ringgit.

Ps. Got your bonus? Just enjoy the extra gift from your company.

10 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

got 1K but paid in two instalments! hahaa..

Unknown said...

As for me! Not yet! Anyhow must be grateful of how much we received! *cross finger*

tuapuikia said...

not bad lorrr

suituapui said...

What bonus? Sobs.....

Unknown said...

A little is better than none, right? anyway try to save on the bonus,,, prepare for the raining days lol

sexy jessie said...

Claire:Wah, not bad ah, got RM1K. Guess that they don't want you to spent all together, that's why u r paid in 2 installments? Ha..Ha..

sexy jessie said...

Angeline:As for me I'm crossing my fingers too, don't know how much I'll get.

STP:Hey, you got plenty of retirement fund mah, no need bonus.

sexy jessie said...

Eugene:First, spent on makan first. Then they rest save for raining days.

Mom Daughter Style said...

I got a bonus last December, it was great.

Cas said...

Bonus is in June only, I hope to get a good one this year *crosses fingers* whatever i get, will save for my baby :)