Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Uncertain times just look towards God

Life is truly can be uncertain as much as I'm experiencing now. Whatever we are holding on may it be our job, relationship, family, marriage, finances and health, one day it would just be gone.

There were millions of being laid off, pay cuts and even no bonuses due to the global economy that have affected millions worldwide. People are feeling frustrated of not knowing when their next meal will be, whether they are able to pay off their credit cards, housing and car loans. The worst is how are they going to feed their family?

I'm not the one are being lay off here, but I quited my job to pursue my dream. Sure, I'm worried about my future, whether I've enough cashflow to survive, no doubt my parents are supporting me all the way.

I did not and asked it to happen. (The quitting of my job.) I left on my own adamant.

One thing I've learnt from this challenges is don't ever put security on these things. It might just be gone one day.

The bible says: Do not store treasures on earth where moths and thieves will destroyed but store treasures in the kingdom of heaven.

I can bear with those who are going through this dark period in life, but just look to God. I'm depending and I believed He will provide and bring me through my circumstances with great glory, so will He do for you, if you believed.

I thanked God for all my challenges and through this, I grew closer to Him each day.

All praise and glory to Him!

P/s Proverbs 16:9 In a heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

No comments: