Friday, September 5, 2008

Zzzzz.... Is not enuff 4 me!

It's funny though, nowadays I just wake up before my alarm rings. It's not that I wake up 10 or 15 mins before, but at least an hour or so. It's been happening for a week or so now. I did not drink any coffee before I sleep, still it doesn't explain the weirdness. I have no trouble laying my head down at the same time every night, in fact I sleep like a log.

In fact, when I woke up an hour before my stipulated time, I will take a quick cold shower, wash my face and climb into a bed after that; to catch my sleep even for an hour. This back to sleep doesn't put me into a deep sleep.

I don't know how long this will take, it's like my mind is still actively working when I'm supposed to be at sleep. Even on weekends, the most early I will wake up is at 8am.

Is it true, as you grow older, your sleep will be lesser? I do wish tonite onwards, my sleep will not be interrupted at all.

No comments: