Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Holy Faith

I don't want to sound cliche but everyone need something to hold on to, faith that is. Faith is what you believe in which you have not seen. It's how and what you belief; you could believe in yourself and even something that is of higher power.

Well, most of the times, I believe in myself, you know, to have a positive look in life, but I'm only human. I will feel vulnerable and this is the time when I got to turn my faith to someone who is supreme.

I've found Him many years ago and till today, He's my reason that I held on. He has been with me through my ups and downs. He always there for me 24/7. There may not be an answer to life uncertainties, but I know that He's here to hold my hand through this journey of life.

Go on and find your faith today, cling on to someone or something, but if you have not found the faith you're looking, let me introduce my faith. The person is GOD Himself!

No comments: