Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Can't Think Straight Now.........

It's been my third day now into my new job.  So many things to learn especially their new system.  Even just to prepare 6 reminder letters to students take me a day and continue the next midday.  The content of the letters I have to be very sure and get my boss to read it before the final printing. 

My 3 days I was here filled me to the max.

And I am sure that I can steal a little of the time off, just to forget my work and relax.  To be online.  When I was opening a few browsers together, YM, FB and Hotmail, the server was so slow until FB was hung. Try rebooting it but still FB was there.  Alternatively, I switched off the main switch.

And ta da, the screen was back to normal.   But the server was disconnecting many times.  I gave up. Logged out.  Went back to work.

So, the only time I can be online now is at home.  As I am typing away, my eyes just shutting down.  It's 11pm and it's time to hit the sack.  Least not that I will continue to typeeee zzzzzzzzzzzzz........

Gud nite...folks!

Ps. Damn! I even can't think of my post title.

6 comments:

suituapui said...

Go online only on weekends, weekdays work...and rest. You'll get used to it after a while. Like I have not been watching TV for a long while, now I do not feel the urge to watch at all.

アンゼエリン said...

Hope you like the new place...

Genskie said...

Though you've been busy I still wish you a great week and weekend Jessie

eugene said...

All the best dear,,,and keep it cool ya

sexyjessie said...

STP:Weekends mostly I am out. So not much time to be online. I will squeeze in my blog during the week days.

Angeline:I am still getting use to the new place. I am much busier than before.

sexyjessie said...

Genskie:Thanks.

Eugene:Thanks dear.